The White Bluffs Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO) is here to enhance the school experience. The PTO's primary objective is to provide White Bluffs Elementary with funds to pay for programs, resources, and services that enrich and maximize the education of every child.
PTO memberships are $20 per year and families may join by:
Becoming a member does not obligate anyone to volunteer; membership just shows support for what the PTO offers White Bluffs children.
In lieu of door-to-door fundraisers, White Bluffs families are asked to consider a suggested annual donation of $20 in addition to the membership fee. The PTO is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The PTO organizes two fundraising events per year—the Jog-A-Thon and School Carnival. It also partners with local businesses and offers other T-shirt and yearbook sales.
- President: Maria Torres
- Vice President: Melissa Kasper
- Secretary: Carrie Mauss
- Treasurer: Kristina Wilson-Williams
- Event Coordinator: Kayla Coyne
- Teacher Appreciation: Marissa Makeeff
- Membership Coordinator: Arla Froehlich
- Yearbook Director: Christine Muehlbauer
- Fundraising Coordinator: Heather Livsey